Permanent Administrative Coordinator, Hilton
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 5,200 properties with more than 856,000 rooms in 105 countries and territories. In the nearly 100 years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 14 world-class brands, including our flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand, which is the most recognized hotel brand in the world.
An Administrative Coordinator is responsible for carrying out the daily activities of the Executive office to deliver an excellent staff experience while providing secretarial support, managing the mail, and carrying out filing.
What will I be doing?
As an Administrative Coordinator, you will be responsible for carrying out the daily activities of the Executive office to deliver an excellent staff experience. An Administrative Coordinator will also be required to provide secretarial support, manage mail, and carry out all filing. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Carry out daily administrative activities of the Executive office while adhering to Hilton Standards, policies and procedures
- Provide secretarial support to the Executive team
- Ensure all communications, particularly relating to owners, guests and the Corporate office are handled promptly and professionally
- Receive and distribute mail
- Ensure outgoing mail is dispatched in a timely manner
- Provide minutes to Executive Team Meetings and compile management reports in a timely and accurate manner if necessary
- Maintain adequate supplies of office stationary
- Identify and build internal and external relationships
- Carry out all filing
- Comply with all key security mandates
- Report any maintenance issues or hazards
- Maintain own work area in a clean, tidy and good manner
- Report defective materials and equipment
- Assist with special projects related to the Executive Office
What are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administration and IT skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous administrative experience in a fast paced environment
What will it be like to work for Hilton?