Graduate Trainee Graduate Trainees – Customer Experience Officers
ARM Life formerly CrystaLife Assurance Plc. is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM).
Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
ARM Life is licensed and regulated by the National Insurance Commission of Nigeria (NAICOM) to underwrite Life, Annuity and Health insurance.
Opportunities exist at ARM Life for Customer Experience Officers;
- Attend customer enquiries/complaints
- Maintain good customer relations
- This role is location specific and is open to ONLY people who reside in the stated locations (Aba/Abeokuta/Calabar/Edo/Ondo/Bayelsa)
Job Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Attention to all issues identified by a client using product knowledge
- Provide support to the Business Development Team within your location
- Ensure timely and factual communication with clients
- Prompt resolution of all complaints received and escalate where necessary
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Good multitasking capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Data Analystics
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Years of Experience
Application Closing date: June 15, 2018