Full-TimeAutomobile Technician (Truck & Heavy Duty Equipment), AG Leventis
A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc (AGL),is a large Nigeria-based conglomerate established in 1937, by Anastasios G. Leventis. AGL provides its customers with a variety of products and services, in several various industries, such as power and gas products, consumer food pastry & bakery products, real estate properties, hotel Accommodation services, commercial vehicle, sales & after sales services, and Printer ink supplies.
The company operates through numerous subsidiaries and affiliated companies, including Leventis Foods Ltd, Leventis Motors, Abuja (Capital Motors) Ltd, Mainland hotel, Leventis Real Estate, Druckfarben Nigeria Ltd, and Chrisstahl Nigeria Ltd.
POSITION: AUTOMOBILE TECHNICIAN – TRUCK & HEAVY DUTY EQUIPMENT (MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL)
LOCATION: LAGOS, PORT-HARCOURT, OWERRI, BENIN, IBADAN, ABUJA & ENUGU.
- Inspect vehicle engine and other mechanical/electricalcomponents to diagnose issues accurately
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts,brake pads etc.) aiming to vehicle functiona lty and longevity
- Maintains vehicle funct iona l condition by listening to operator comp laints; conduct ing inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanicaland electrical systemsmalfunctions; replacing parts and components.
- Verifies vehicle serviceabilty by conduct ing test drives; adjusting controls and
- Provide accurate estimates (cost,time,effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- ONO in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of automot ive repair experience
- Val id driver’s license
- Proven experience as auto mechanic/electrician
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical,electricaland electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment
- Willingness to observe allsafety precautions for protections against accidents,dangerous fluids,chemicals etc.
- Excellent physicalcondition
- Time Management,Attendance,Independence,Problem Solving,Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information
Interested candidates should send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org on subject matter-Automotive Technician (Mechanical or Electrical) & Preferred Location e.g. Lagos, Port· Harcourt, Owerri, Benin, Ibadan, Abuja & Enugu
Application closes on March 21, 2018