“MainOne” also known as “Main One Cable” or “Main One”) is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa.
Since its launch in 2010, MainOne has developed a reputation for highly reliable services to become the preferred provider of wholesale Internet services to major telecom operators, ISPs, government agencies, large enterprises, and educational institutions in West Africa.
||Business Process Manager
||Corporate Services & Development
||Head, Corporate Services & Development
||The Business Process Manager shall be responsible for managing and executing process development in MainOne. The Business Process Manager will lead the Business Process Unit with responsibilities that include business process review/improvement, organizational design and coordination, performance management, organisational learning & knowledge management, culture management and succession planning.
Specifically, the responsibilities shall include to:
- Develop process models including maturity and continual improvement programs for Departments in the company
- Drive the executions of strategic initiatives on which strategic objectives are anchored.
- Coordinate the process of cascading corporate objectives to all staff performance indicators using the Balanced Scorecard.
- Track/Monitor the performance measures and indices of all staff on a periodic basis using the Balanced Scorecard.
- Ensure the compliance of organisational culture that enables employees to perform in accordance with the company’s objectives.
- Define and apply a structured process management approach and methodology to build and monitor MainOne’s processes and procedures
- Identify additional customer needs that were previously unrecognized by the business owners and involve business owners in developing solution options.
- Develop structure and order to undefined problems and/or large scale problems, making them easier to address and solve.
- Constantly improve methodologies and measurement frameworks
- Communicate change and provide training to impact business units
- Anticipate issues and risks and act to mitigate these quickly; handle any unforeseen roadblocks swiftly and effectively.
- Identify end- to-end re-engineering opportunities across the business
- Manage all auditing efforts for Mainone’s processes, procedures and internal documentation
- Direct Team’s work efforts towards customer outcomes and expectations
|Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science or any related discipline, Masters will be an added advantage;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with at least 5 years in extensive Business Process Management and Functionality
- Green Belt Six Sigma Process Certification will be an advantage
- Must have good working knowledge of the Telecommunication Industry
- Experience in training and curriculum development is preferred
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Should have high energy and sense of urgency
- Excellent Written and oral communication
- Strong analytical skills; ability to read and interpret complex written information
- Expert in all Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Power Point, Access.
- Ability to actively transform innovative ideas to reality
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to the needs of the business, analyse and interpret data efficiently
- Proven track record of leading and making significant contribution to successful delivery of project
- Must be a self-starter and be able to prioritise activities to suit the dynamic business conditions of MainOne
Click here to apply