Full Time Category Manager, Flour Mills
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Marketing Intelligence: Evaluation of market information and intelligence reports to enable customer and market profiling as well as to identify opportunities for growth, NPD/Innovation and to benchmark marketing activities of competition.
- Initiate, Develop, Coordinate and Monitor Strategic marketing plans on assigned Category Brands, ensuring effective utilization of resources and the use of appropriate channels and tactics to achieve set objectives.
- Work on Product costing and Profitability. Analysis of product recipe to achieve competitive pricing and targeted margins.
- Initiate and Appraise Marketing Promotional activities in terms of Category Brand performance, visibility and awareness
- Negotiate with Media partners, Outdoor and Advertising Agencies to ensure cost effective utilization and compliance of the marketing budget
- Conduct Consumer Survey.
The person must:
- Be self-motivated
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have leadership qualities
- Be a “people-person”
- Be very detailed and research oriented.
- Be able to multi-task
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Bachelors Degree
- Membership of NIPR and NIM
- MBA an added advantage
- Minimum 10 years sales experience in a major FMCG blue chip organization
Application Closing Date: Not Specified