Graduate Trainee Clayfields & Harrow Limited Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment
Clayfields & Harrow – We are a team of electricians, plumbers, carpenters, professional cleaners, air conditioning technicians, gardeners… a host of technicians and handy men/women always ready to help.
Clayfields & Harrow offer 24 hour building maintenance and repair services for offices and households.
Our office support services relieve companies from everyday administrative tasks of managing employee abseetism, front desk management and tea services.
Clayfields & Harrow is recruiting for below position;
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job Functions: Administration, Analysis, Communications, Facilities & Property Manager
Industries: Facilities & Property Management
Clayfields & Harrow Limited – We define ourselves beyond the simple snag of customer service excellence. For us, our service quality measurement centers on a set standard of achieving zero facilities downtime for our customers. Our collective goal at Clayfields & Harrow is to simplify the task of facilities management for our customers. We are looking for people who have the drive and passion as we do to help build a world class facility management organization. Successful candidates will be trained to meet the standards of our organization.
- Develop and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers
- Negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost saving
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met
- Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
- Check completed work by contractors and vendors
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives.
- Excellent leadership/supervisory skill.
- Great organization and coordination ability.
- Team work and interpersonal skills.
- Good oral, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use Microsoft Office packages especially MS Excel and MS Word.
- Analytical /Problem solving Skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Effective time management skills
Application Closing Date: August 30, 2018