Contract Contact Centre IT Support Engineer Job at Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Centre IT Support Engineer
Do you want to be a part of a collaborative team for a growing Contact Centre company? We are looking to grow our Call Center IT Support Team by bringing on talented, motivated individuals looking for a broad scope of technical support.
- Provide First level support to our Contact Centre employees for all IT-related concerns and technologies such as: Windows desktops and Windows Server, Exchange Server, Skype for Business, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File/Print Services, Spam/Virus Protection, VOIP telephony, Cisco networking, Google G Suite, Cisco VPN, and our own proprietary software
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot hardware, software, and computer peripherals
- Ensure Call Center personnel are able to utilize their hardware and software; Cisco phones both hardphones and softphones, Cisco Finesse, Calabrio Call Recording, and Headsets.
- Utilize Microsoft SCCM to image PCs and deploy software
- Support conference room equipment and prepare rooms for vendors.
- Deploy, configure, and maintain loaner equipment.
- Above average communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate via phone, email, instant message and in person.
- Troubleshoot and support our Ethernet networks (LAN/WAN) and VPN connectivity
- Help seek out and implement ways to make all system and process more efficient
- Above support may be for employees on-prem and/or remote workers
- B.Tech or B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields
- 1-2 years of current IT support experience in a Call Centre
- Previous on-site experience with direct end-user interaction
- A high degree of technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft technologies – Active Directory experience, including user/computer, user profile, and Group Policy Object management
- A strong sense of customer service, attention to detail, and desire for organization
- Ability to multitask and work in a team setting
- Experience in a helpdesk or other service-oriented IT role is a large plus
- Scripting/automation experience with Powershell, VBScript, PHP, or Bash, a huge plus
Other traits we look for:
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills – willingness to work as part of a large group
- An easy-going attitude and strong sense of humor
- A positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude
- An analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- An interest in working hard and being challenged in a fast-paced environment, and having fun while doing it
- Lekki-Ajah residence is required
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the e-mail subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted