Full Time Economist/Analyst – Manager (Internal Firm Services)
Internal Firm Services
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services
Roles & Responsibilities
• Lead the analysis and writing of the PwC Nigeria Economic Bulletins
• Establish global links with Economics and other Thought Leadership teams within the PwC network to bring and adapt Thought Leadership to the Nigerian clients and market as required
• Establish a consistent media presence for PwC’s Economics Thought Leadership in social media, print, television, etc.
• Give speeches to clients and conferences based on analysis and output
• Produce research and analysis that will support a pipeline of potential opportunities across PwC’s priority industries
• Assist Industry leaders in implementing the FY industry plan, providing analytical support
• Attend industry meetings, presenting KZ’s views on emerging industry and business environment trends
• Conduct strategic client engagement workshops such as the Fiercest Competitor Workshop (FCW)
• Manage and maintain a KZ data portal on baseline industry data and PwC reports, making it accessible to internal clients.
• BSc. Economics/Finance/Statistics/Accounting
• MSc. Economics/Finance or MBA
• Professional qualifications: ICAN/ACCA, CFA.
• The seniority of the role will likely mean between 8 and 10 years’ experience which could be in a combination of roles across: advisory consulting, strategy, equity research and industry/market research
• Strong background in economic research and analysis, econometrics, financial analysis, and strategy, report writing. Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Eviews
• Vast knowledge of industry groups: Financial Services, Consumer Goods, Agriculture, Energy amongst others
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with relevant experience in presenting ideas and data to senior leadership to guide decision-making
• Excellent planning, prioritizing, and organizational skills. Self-managing/motivating with the ability to balance competing priorities in a dynamic environment
• Strong business acumen, analytical, and problem-solving skills – including data structuring, quantitative reasoning and implication development
• Managing teams across different business groups