Full Time Enterprise Sales Specialist
Technically, VDT’s Operations team operates 98 Points Of Presence (POP’s) across the country with 40 of them manned. Our location spread across all 36 state of Nigeria and the FCT. This ensures that we deliver premium result across Nigeria while at the same time maintain local presence and competence to provide prompt and almost at-the-touch-of-the-button services (surveys, to installations and maintenance/support) to our Customers. With constant training and knowledge of state of the art, frequently manufactured equipment, our Operations team, headed by seasoned Regional Managers are highly competent to constantly deliver on the ever changing technological environment.
This role is responsible for delivering on set sales targets. It is expected to identify and create strategies and business plans for clients’ acquisition towards achieving sales and thereby aiding the growth of the organization’s market share.
It also has the responsibility for client’s relationship management, retention & growth.
Budgeting/Sales and Marketing forecast and Development
- Development of yearly target/sales forecast to align with our enterprise sales objective
- Development of the marketing mix strategies, towards achieving set sales target.
- Regular reporting on sales/marketing activities
- Ensure submission of both weekly and monthly plans/reports.
Revenue generation/market expansion
- Actively work on the achievement of its sales and marketing objectives in line with corporate business objective.
- Grow and manage assigned sector
- Promptly raises invoices for services rendered
- Actively follow up on invoices raised until payments are received
- Be a good ambassador of the VDT Brand
- Be involved in the publicity drive of the organization
- Acquire knowledge of the industry regulatory bodies that the organization plays in (NCC, ATCON).
- Efficiently manage the organization’s resources in his/her care/generally in use
- Ensure a delightful and dependable relationship management with customers
- Ensure retention of both old and new customers
- Deliver customers/prospects’ proposals/requests in a timely manner
- Regularly gather intelligent reports on both customers and competitors activities
- Ensure current/binding SLAs with customers
- Degree in Liberal Arts, Social Sciences or Science
- Relevant trainings in sales and business development
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years in sales and marketing function
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to [email protected] on or before 9th February 2018