Contract Finance Coordinator (17 Slots)
Workforce Outsource – Workforce Group is a diversified Human Capital, Outsourcing and Business Consulting Firm, with expertise in Staffing, Recruitment, Training and Assessment.
With almost 7,000 outsourced employees, we deliver value-driven and sustainable solutions that support the business growth aspirations of our clients, and allows organisations to focus on their core competencies.
Workforce Outsource is recruiting for below position;
Job Title: Finance Coordinator
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Experience: 5 – 7 years
Slot: 17 Slots
Workforce Outsource – The Finance Coordinator will be responsible for updating and maintaining Accounting records and Accounting/EPR system of the company. He or she should be able to determine the financial strategy and policy, arrange the appropriate funding and managing financial risks in the organization.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize company financial position.
- Budget Planning- Monitors company’s finances, setting financial priorities and creating budgetary goals.
- Receives departmental and project budgets; analyzes budgets, budget monitoring and forwards analysis to the line supervisor and or H.O.D.
- Detecting Financial Irregularities- In charge of detecting and, where possible, correcting any financial irregularities. This can include funds that appear to be missing, accounting books that don’t add up or discrepancies in invoices.
- Financial Reporting- Calculating financial ratios and valuation. Codes data for input to financial systems according to company’s procedures.
- Perform professional work in analyzing budgetary data, budgetary requests, and interpreting and applying budget guidelines.
- Develop multi-year forecast estimates for department expenditures and revenues; reviewing department performance measures.
Internal System Audit & Control
- Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial and management account information
- Arranging financial audits and reviews as required. Prepare and participate in financial audit and ensuring consistent finance standards
- Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits. Ensure internal audit standards are met and adhered to
- Highlighting any financial information to process owners that looks questionable from ERP and or other reports.
- Ensure accurate, functional and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems that all relevant records are maintained.
Tax and Statutory Compliance
- Assures compliance with federal, state, local and corporate tax obligations according to corporate standards.
- Tax filings and related matters, management of withholding tax policies, regulations and laws.
- Supervise and review all payments and transfers made to and from the Company Accounts
- Maintain banking relationships and negotiate loans and merchant services for business units
- Analyze transactional processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and Treasury
- Relevant university degree in Accounting. Professional qualification in Accounting or Finance is desirable.
- Five plus years of related accounting experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of relevant accounting and financial tools.
- Experience in standard accounting software packages
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented and organized; Strong planning and prioritization abilities
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects and be comfortable with flexible working schedule to meet the needs of the Company and its executives
- Ability to work with spreadsheets and other quantitative modeling
Application Closing Date: September 9, 2018