Full Time Consumer Insights Manager
GBfoods – the group that brings together the multi-local reality and the entrepreneurial and innovative spirit that has accompanied the various companies and local brands that shape it since its creation 80 years ago.
Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees, the Group is present with its daily meal products in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East through prestigious brands as Gallina Blanca, Star, Jumbo, Grand’Italia and Gino. The multinational brand, makers of brands such as the Grand’Italia, STAR, Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Gino, Pomo, Jago and Bama.
Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees, the Group is present with its daily meal products in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East through prestigious brands as Gallina Blanca, Star, Jumbo, Grand’Italia and Gino.
Location: Lagos (Nigeria)
Working day: Full time
Sector: Marketing and communication
Job Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a new Consumer Insights Manager for the region of Ghana and Nigeria who will be responsible for overseeing the CI actions implementation and market research.
The mission of this role is to provide consumer shopper and market insights and managing global projects Ghana and Nigeria through analysing and synthesizing multiple pieces of research and information into clear and compelling recommendations for the business.
This role has a strong focus on NPD, innovation and brand and the candidate will develop an understanding of consumers.
- Category segmentation projects based on consumers’ drivers- portfolio management and business opportunities
- Consumer understanding across different markets to leverage synergies
- New bundles positioning tests
- Brand equity and strategy building based on positioning and communication analysis
- NPD research (ideas, concept, product, pack, pricing…)
- Product optimization/ formulation research
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a company in a growth moment, with a key role for the business development
What do we expect from you?
We look for someone to bring his/her knowledge in the African market to GBfoods in an exciting project, going the extra mile, and an excellent people manager.
- 5-8 years of experience in consumer insights analysis role
- Excellent understanding of African markets (Nigeria, Ghana, etc)
- Experience in people management
- Strong knowledge of market research tools and techniques
Application closing date: Not Specified