Graduate Trainee International Graduate Programme 2019 – Wealth Management
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture.
Standard Chartered Bank encourages and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Title: International Graduate Programme 2019 – Wealth Management
Ref No: IGWMNG19
- In partnership with asset management firms and insurance companies, Wealth Management team provides a range of products and solutions to help our clients grow and protect their wealth. Our clients span the full spectrum, from individuals to small business and corporate clients. We have teams of Investments Advisors, Insurance Specialists and Treasury Specialists who interact with clients, and Relationship Managers who provide expert insights on global markets and specialist advice.
We help customers across our footprint with the management of their day-to-day finances and savings. You will learn about our product offerings, how we position them in the market and the processes and strategies behind them. Your experiences will cover different segments, products and channels, through which we connect with our customers. Here are some experiences you could look forward to:
- Monitor the global markets for patterns and insights to produce market reports for clients
- Shape the development and the way we present our wealth management products and services to clients
- Develop client behaviour analytics and formulate plans for new ways of engaging clients
Your Career Progression
At the end of your 18-month programme, you’ll join a role in Wealth Management. These could be in areas such as:
- Investment Advisory
- Credit Structuring
- Business and Segment Management
What you’ll do over 18 months
- 4 weeks International induction – This comprises of classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business stream.
- 11 months training rotation – Your will spend three months in your focus area and go on to broaden your experience with further two months rotations in Financial Markets, Corporate Finance*, Transaction Banking and Risk.
- 6 months Business rotation – Your last rotation will be six months in your focus area in Global Banking. It’s your chance to find the team you fit into best, and begin your Standard Chartered career.
- *This will depend on whether your location has a Corporate Finance offering.
- You must have an undergraduate degree, we want and encourage applications from candidates from all degree disciplines. And as English is our business language, it needs to be at least one of those you speak fluently. These are our only requirements as our selection and assessment system is designed to measure strengths, fit to our business and cognitive agility, we do not shortlist based on your university and grades.
- We will only consider candidates who have the permanent legal right to work in the country to which they are applying for an International Graduate role. If candidates are applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African countries.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.