Full Time MacGregol Security Limited Latest Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Macgregol Security Limited is a Private Security, Risk Management Company in Nigeria with avant-garde technologies and systems to complement the dwindling security infrastructure in Nigeria.
MacGREGOL SECURITY is peopled with well-trained, innovative, passionate professionals and ex-servicemen who are experts in various fields of security. We provide bespoke security solutions to individuals and corporate bodies across Nigeria and beyond.
Macgregol Security Limited is recruiting for below positions;
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Ogunu-Warri, Delta
Include but are not restricted to the following duties:
- Manned guarding at assigned beat/location.
- Carry out random patrols and monitor the premises to prevent intrusion, stealing, work-place violence, and/or violation of rules.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to prevent larceny and maintain security/safety.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information to visitors.
- Make use of devices gadgets such as hand held metal/bomb detectors to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited materials into restricted areas and to ensure that doors, windows, and gates are protected/shut.
- Apprehend and/or evict hostile persons from company premises, applying minimum force when necessary.
- Write reports of daily occurrences and issues such as items coming in/going out, property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences in the Log Book.
- Disciplined, Confident, Vibrant, Intelligent, Analytical & medically fit Nigerian,
- Height: 5ft 10” and above.
- Good communication skills – ability to speak fluently, read and write legibly.
- Qualification: Minimum of WAEC; OND/HND is an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ private security experience.
- Must be at least 22 years old and not more than 45 years
- Ex-military and para-military personnel have an advantage.
Job Title: CCTV Operator
Location: Ogunu-Warri, Delta
- The role of the CCTV operator basically entails monitoring the surveillance/CCTV security cameras and ensures the safety and security of people and assets within the facility.
Include but are not limited to:
- Operating and monitoring all surveillance security systems/cameras within the Control Centre in an efficient manner and in compliance with the operating procedures, legislation and best practice.
- Recording all events, incidents and actions taken in a clear, legible and accurate written format.
- Providing efficient and courteous radio and telephone answering service and deal efficiently with all enquiries.
- Liaising with the security agencies and members of staff to ensure the appropriate use of the CCTV system and to include all evidential records and witness statements to a standard acceptable to the rules of evidence.
- To maintain a secure system for providing data in accordance with the regulations and also to ensure the security of the control room and equipment is maintained at all times and to report equipment failure to the Chief Security Officer or Management.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the same/similar role
- Minimum of National Diploma (ND); HND/B.Sc is an advantage.
- Private/commercial security Experience/background is an advantage.
- CCTV certification and computer experience needed.
- Ability to identify small, apparently unnoticeable details that most people would ordinarily overlook.
- Ability to work independently and to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date: July 11, 2018
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their Application/Cover Letter and a copy of their CV to MacGregol Security Limited via email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote “Job Title” as Subject of the email.