Full Time Account Manager
“MainOne” also known as “Main One Cable” or “Main One”) is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Since its launch in 2010, MainOne has developed a reputation for highly reliable services to become the preferred provider of wholesale Internet services to major telecom operators, ISPs, government agencies, large enterprises, and educational institutions in West Africa
MainOne’s world class submarine cable system running down the coast of West Africa, state of the art IP NGN network, growing regional and metro terrestrial fiber optic networks, and data center facilities enable broadband services for businesses needing critical connectivity solutions in West Africa.
MaineOne is recruiting for below position;
Job Title: Account Manager, Abuja
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reporting Line: Sales Manager, Abuja
Number to Hire: 1
The Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to retain and grow current accounts and for gaining new market share in their given territory.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage relationships of specific accounts as assigned and also grow the accounts to grow the company’s sales/revenues.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business leads.
- Deliver sales presentations as may be required to high level decision makers.
- Attend client meetings as required for sales closure
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for those specific accounts
- Achieve sales targets
- Ensure sales input into CRM is constantly updated.
Job Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Research & writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong Quantitative Skills
- Relationship Management
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- A self -starter with the ability to deliver solely
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably business management or
- related field
- Minimum 3-5years experience working with a sales/business development team
Demand on the Job
- Travel may be required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
Application closing date: Not specified