Permanent Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) Officer
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Working with participants across the spectrum of healthcare, from individuals, healthcare providers, government departments and stakeholders, insurance organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and various private sector players, we enable high performance across the continuum of healthcare delivery and management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) Officer
- The Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) Officer will be responsible for the implementation and technical quality of all monitoring, evaluation, research and learning activities at eHealth4everyone.
- He or she will assist with improving the visibility, utility and quality of health information systems (HIS) assets and data, and will work at the interface of Information Technology, M&E and Healthcare.
- The officer will be responsible for overall M&E of our projects and will collect, analyse and present findings to show performance of projects.
- He or she will also interface with key stakeholders.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Public Health degree required.
Why work for eHealth4everyone?
- You will get the opportunity to work with a group of health IT enthusiasts passionate about bringing positive change to the healthcare industry.
- You will do exciting work in a friendly and conducive environment, and save lives in the process, while interacting with some of the best minds in healthcare.
- You also get mentorship and guidance as you develop your career.
Note: Fresh graduates (applicants who graduated in 2017 or 2018) and candidates based in Abuja are preferred, and are strongly encouraged to apply.