Full Time Nigerian Content Coordinator at Expro Group
Expro Group’s mission is well flow management. We provide services and products that measure, improve, control and process flow from high-value oil and gas wells, from exploration and appraisal through to mature field production optimization and enhancement.
Expro’s 40+ years of experience and innovation empowers the company to offer tailor-made solutions for customers across the energy sector. With nearly 4500 employees in over 50 countries, Expro Group offers a truly global service solution.
Job Requisition Number 54728
Job Location – Port Harcourt
Overall Purpose of the Job
To provide support and administration in terms of government, free zone and other third party requirements for licences, visas, leases and agreements. Arrange travel and accommodation for all business trips, annual holidays for staff and other visitors.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
1. Collate information and prepare documentation for visa and associated requirements for region personnel to ensure Company’s compliance with legislation.
2. Support expatriate personnel requirements for housing and vehicle leases and other utilities.
3. Liaise with relevant authorities to ensure compliance with legislation in respect of Company’s registration, building requirements and leases/licences.
4. Monitor government and political activity for issues of relevance to Company policies, strategy and operations.
5. Develop relationships with relevant agencies to improve communications and raise awareness of political matters that have potential impact on Expro’s Code of Conduct.
6. Assist in the organisation of visits and meetings with Government representatives to raise the profile and awareness of Expro, respecting the Code of Conduct at all times.
6. Act as the focal point for all matters relating to Nigerian Content
7. Ensure the company is complaint with the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board requirements
8. Facilitate and maintain a robust relationship between the company and Nigerian Content Developmentand Monitoring Board
9. Provide Nigerian Content iput to the bid and tender process
10. Liaise with all stakeholders internally and eternally for the achievment Nigeria Content targets
11. Represent the organization in front of government officials and policymakers.
12. Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possiblem violations or conflicts of interest
13. Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures
14. Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules
15. Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
4+ years experience in similar role
Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
Bachelor degree or its equivalent
Integrity/Compliance – behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
Interpersonal Sensitivity – identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
Safety Awareness – upholds safety standards
Concern for Quality – has a consistent attitude and respect for high quality standards
Performance Focus – contributes to results delivery through individual performance, demonstrating Expro behaviours
Customer-oriented – attentive and responsive to customer concerns
Team Working – works well with a diverse or multi-disciplinary group to achieve a common goal
Communication 2 – communicates clearly in written and/or oral form
Creativity/Innovation – inventive; can develop original solutions to problems
Collaboration – encourages a participative process; has a ‘win-win’ orientation
Application closing date: Not specified