Contract Personal Assistant at Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources is a multi-faceted organization in Nigeria. Fadac Resources’ services include HR services and recruitment in Nigeria, Team building and capacity development, talent acquisition and outsourcing.
Fadac Resources is recruiting for below position;
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical distribution company with a vision to grow from a good pharmacy business to a great healthcare brand that is recognized as Nigeria’s leading pharmacy in the provision of healthcare, health products and health services. Due to expansion, they are in need of a Personal Assistant in one of its branches in Lagos (Ikoyi).
To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the MD, helping him to manage and prioritize his time. You will be responsible for providing full secretarialassistance to the management team during absences to ensure a high level of service is maintained. This position will be of key importance within the organization and the successful candidatemust have previous secretarial and administrative experience within a fast-paced customer facingenvironment. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organize yourworkload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copiedinto the correct file on the hard drive.
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments etc.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectivelyincluding producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him/her and his direct reports
and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
To attend supervision, training and meetings as and when required. You may be required to performother ad-hoc tasks around the factory that may be deemed necessary.
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Ideally educated to degree level
- A minimum of 2 years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Willing to travel
Application Closing Date: Not Specified