Part-Time Plant Technician Internship at Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G) is an American multi-national consumer goods corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by British American William Procter and Irish American James Gamble. P&G primarily specialize in a wide range of cleaning agents and personal care and hygienics products. Before the sale of Pringles to the Kellogg Company, its product portfolio also included foods, snacks and beverages.
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. It has been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Procter & Gamble is recruiting for below position;
Job Title: Plant Technician
Job Location: Ibadan
P&G Plant Technician Internships:
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands?
The P&G plant technician internship program provides student with training and valuable work experience.
- Successful candidate will work in the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan.
- Candidates will be required to work on a full-time basis where they will be given all necessary tools to build their capability.
- The key focus will be to develop candidate towards qualifying as Production Technicians at a world-class facility.
- Successful completion of the internship program will offer the candidate a stronger chance of full time employment with P&G in the short and long run
What We Offer
- Investment in your continuous learning and growth
- Creating a Personal Development Plan together
- Meaningful work experience from Day 1
- Exposure to manufacturing standard practices in a world-class facility
- Competitive pay
- A great manager determined to invest in onboarding & early development plans
- A high-performing and stimulating work environment
- Diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- Exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
- We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you:
- HAVE COMPLETED OND IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ONLY- ANY HIGHER QUALIFICATION WILL BE REJECTED.
- HAVE A FRESH IT LETTER APPROVED BY THE SCHOOL AUTHORITY
- LEADERSHIP AND WILLINGNESS TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO
- MEDICALLY AND PHYSICALLY FIT TO OPERATE IN A MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT
- EXCELLENT ANALYTICAL SKILLS
Application Closing Date: Not Specified