Permanent Regional Marketing Coordinator
Coca–Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history, as well as one of the most recognizable brands in the world. Created in 1886 in Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr. John S. Pemberton, Coca–Cola was first offered as a fountain beverage at Jacob’s Pharmacy by mixing Coca–Colasyrup with carbonated water.
Regional Marketing Coordinator
This role reports to the Regional Sales Director. This role is to Achieve optimal deployment/utilization of all cold drink equipment, signage, trade equipment and effective implementation of all promo activities with a view to ensuring product availability, volume and market share growth. Other duties include
- Deployment of all marketing and equipment in conjunction with relevant Sales team members and Supply Chain services.
- Ensures that cold drink equipment are retrieved based on reports from market developers and route sales managers and that they are properly maintained within acceptable cost.
- Supervises the execution of special event activities for high net-worth customers through the special event supervisor.
- Directly in charge of the keeping of store marketing promotion logistics.
- Coordinate all local and national promotions in the plant
- Coordinate optimum distribution and utilization of ice
Sales experience, at least at Sales Representative level. Understanding of the Sales routines. Knowledge on working with 3rd parties
Timely decision making
Comfort around higher management
Customer and Call Planning
Selling and Negotiation
Building effective relationships