Full Time Sales Representative
SABMiller plc was a multinational brewing and beverage company headquartered in Woking, England on the outskirts of London until 10 October 2016 when it was acquired by Anheuser-Busch InBev. Prior to that date, it was the world’s second-largest brewer measured by revenues (after Anheuser-Busch InBev) and was also a major bottler of Coca-Cola.
Its brands included Fosters, Miller, and Pilsner Urquell. It operated in 80 countries worldwide and in 2009 sold around 21 billion litres of beverages. Since 10 October 2016, SABMiller has been a business division of Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, a Brazilian-Belgian corporation with headquarters in Leuven.
SABMiller is recruiting for the position of a Sales Representative;
- Prospect for new outlets/Institution and updates to call schedule
- Calls to existing trade according to independent time plan
- Ensure brand presence in all designated retail outlets
- Achieve sales target for assigned areas
- Delivery management within limits set by operations
- Competitor insight
- Customer Credit management
- Accurate completion of company records e.g. invoices, sales reports, returns
- Chiller and other equipment care and productivity management
- Account planning- independent creation of a plan of action to raise sales.
- Developed Customer relations, Volume, Credit, Plan quality, Plan execution quality in merchandising and promotions, time management
- A Minimum of HND in marketing or social sciences
- Member of chartered institute of marketing is an added advantage
- Minimum of (3) three years relevant experience preferably in the water business or in a fast moving consumer goods environment.
- Computer literate with valid driving licenses
- Master sales techniques
- Be dynamic, sociable and assertive
- Good self management skills
- High initiative be independent, proactive and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Application closing date: Not Specified