Full-TimeSales Officer (Commercial Vehicles), AG Leventis
A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc (AGL),is a large Nigeria-based conglomerate established in 1937, by Anastasios G. Leventis. AGL provides its customers with a variety of products and services, in several various industries, such as power and gas products, consumer food pastry & bakery products, real estate properties, hotel Accommodation services, commercial vehicle, sales & after sales services, and Printer ink supplies.
The company operates through numerous subsidiaries and affiliated companies, including Leventis Foods Ltd, Leventis Motors, Abuja (Capital Motors) Ltd, Mainland hotel, Leventis Real Estate, Druckfarben Nigeria Ltd, and Chrisstahl Nigeria Ltd.
Role: Sales Officer (Commercial Vehicle)
Industry: Automobile (Trucks & Heavy Equipment)
Key responsibilities of Sales Officer
- Prospect for new customers to form enduring relationships via sales calls, meeting and follow up to secure customer /sales.
- A high level of customer satisfaction as reported in the monthly customersatisfaction analysis.
- Define and analyze all customer inquiries, exploring all aspects of their social,occupational and financing needs
- Will manage all aspects of the vehicle order and preparation right up to and including the delivery
Qualification and Requirement
- OND/BS/B.Eng/HND in Engineering or Social Science with minimum of 3 years’ experience as a sales officer in reputable automobile company – commercial Vehicle or Heavy Equipment segment will be preferred.
- Negotiation, Presentation and Good communication skills- composure, maturity and confidence
- Computer literacy- Word, Excel, Power point
Attractive Salary plus sales commission