Permanent Senior Field Service Engineer at Bell Oil & Gas
Bell Oil & Gas was incorporated in January 2002 and has experienced unprecedented growth in the Nigerian oil industry. The company is an independent oil services company which was formed and wholly-owned by Nigerians. We have quick access to international markets via our geographical spread and technology, together with access to international lines of credit.
Our vast experience cuts across several facets of the industry, together with affiliations with a number of reputable foreign companies. We are professional in applying this instinctive knowledge and experience to addressing your ongoing requirements efficiently and cost-effectively. Bell Oil & Gas has the reach and means to deliver high quality products and services. We understand first hand, the complexities and issues facing our industry, together with a strong grounding of the Nigerian culture and ways of conducting business.
Bell Oil & Gas is recruiting for the position of a Senior Field Service Engineer;
Job Title: Senior Field Service Engineer – Rotating Equipment
Senior Rotating Equipment Manager
Overall Purpose of Job:
Efficiently scope and execute RE Projects within quality standards agreed with client, on time and safely.
• Provide technical back-up and expertise on Rotating Equipment Projects.
• Ensure adherence to approved project implementation procedures.
• Assist in developing new Rotating Equipment Field Service Engineers.
• Liaises with projects office on Rotating Equipment projects.
• Ensure the assembly of PPEs for Rotating Equipment Project team.
• Undertake site visits for Rotating Equipment Projects and the compilation of site visit reports.
• Assist in ensuring the provision of adequate materials/personnel for Rotating Equipment Project team.
• Mobilize projects.
• Scope Rotating Equipment projects and compile project components.
• Certify the quality/quantity of project materials.
• Implement the project process description process.
• Prepare project consumable.
• Ensure project job safety analysis is done .
• Undertake project pre-task execution planning.
• Close projects, write report and submit at most 48hours of project closure.
• Assist in handling all electrical components
• Sound numeric skills.
• Sound process management skills.
• Sound project management skill.
• Excellent leadership skills
• Relationship management
• Problem solving and analysis skills.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent power point presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Personal organization
• Sound computer skills; MS Project inclusive.
• At least a first degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• At least 4 years cognate experience.
• Established wide client network in the Upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Industry.
• Sound quality, health, safety and environment practice skills.
• Experience in handling electrical components is an added advantage
Application closing date: Not specified