Graduate Trainee United Bank for Africa (UBA) Graduate Trainee Programme
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is recruiting for below position;
Job Title: UBA Graduate Trainee Programme
Job Location: Lagos
Reference No: GTLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
As a brand with Africa as the center of its business operations, UBA strongly believes in Africa and its people with emphasis on being global. We are driving the renaissance of the African economy through innovation in Banking, having successfully built a strong domestic and international brand with footprints in 20 African countries, London, Paris and New York.
Our strong presence on the African continent is deliberate and it reflects our love for diversity and a multicultural system. We have about 15,000 multilingual, ethnically varying and highly diverse people who reflect the richness, multiplicity and uniqueness of the twenty (20) African countries we operate.
UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment Specification
- Are you a graduate? completed NYSC and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Minimum Educational level – B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Application Closing Date: August 1, 2018